Many of you already know that music can highly affect your vibration.
Some music, like most pop songs, lowers your vibration, whilst some, like the playlist I’m sharing with you, can significantly raise your vibration.
Most vibration-raising songs are much cheaper than books, and they raise vibration quicker.
Books raise vibration when your system digests inspiring and empowering information; however, songs raise vibration by sending energy directly to your energy body, and altering its contents to better reflect the energy of the song.
Beautiful music combined with inspirational and empowering books can make a huge difference in your state of being, aligning you more with higher things of life, like abundance, joy and seeing the beauty of this world.
I’m sharing the songs that can quickly raise my vibration, and infuse me with joy and the feeling of lightness. Many of them are based on Hinduism, because I love Indian music.
If you follow the links I provided, you can listen to a good deal of each song for free, by playing its demo version.
Here’s an image showing how to find a button to play a demo version:
If you find that this music resonates with you, get it – it’s not expensive, and it will make a real difference in how you feel, aligning you with more creativity, abundance and joy.
Listen to this music when you feel down, when toxic people are around, when you have time to do so, or when you simply want to raise your vibration more.
In no particular order, here are the songs from my vibration raising playlist:
1. “Calm Mind: Background Music for Work, Studying, Relaxing” by Hamasaki vs Hamasaki
2. “Dakini Lounge: Mangalam” by Prem Joshua
3. “Jai Ambe: An Offering By The Legends – Devi Gayatri” by Anuradha Paudwal
4. “Natural Sounds with Music: Soothing Windchimes with Relaxation Music” by Jamie Llewellyn
5. “World Yoga: Om Asatoma” by Deva Premal and Miten
6. “Shree Ganesh Dhun” by Shreya Ghoshal
7. “Silken Melodies – Mele Chaliyan” by Shreya Ghoshal
8. “Sleep Music – Warm and Relaxing Music” by Sleep Music System
9. “Yoga Music Mantras and Chants – Ganeshaya” by The Yoga Mantra and Chant Music Project
10. “Gayatri Mantra” by Marco Milone
If you would like to recommend any other songs that you felt highly raised your vibration and made you feel joyous, list them in comments below!