Although these promises are to myself, I’m sure many of them will apply to you too.
Here they are…
1. I will completely trust my creative process, and not allow fear to take me off my path.
2. I’ll keep my mind calm and composed, so that no doubts creep in to disturb the harmony within.
3. I will strive to be my Authentic Self every moment of my life, making decisions and taking actions from my core.
4. I’ll try my best not to form negative opinions about anyone, and will try to understand what it would be like to be in their shoes.
5. I’ll not put into my body any toxic foods, as they cloud the mind and make body sluggish and unhealthy.
6. I’ll use for my skin and hair only natural substances, because my skin is a living and breathing tissue and is made of conscious cells.
7. I will be truthful at all times, no matter whether the truth is pleasant or not.
8. I’ll maintain inner peace by not allowing myself to dwell on any negative thoughts.
9. I will provide as much value as I can, through writing and speaking.
10. I’ll constantly unfold inner wisdom and gain external knowledge, to enrich the lives of others and my own.
11. I’ll help those who try to help themselves, because only they can be helped.
12. I’ll focus my attention on the people who are best examples of perfection and authenticity, to keep my vibration high and to quickly unfold.
13. I’ll deal with any fear or insecurity I may find on the path to never-ending self improvement.
14. I’ll nurture and care for my body, mind and soul in equal amounts, for inner harmony to prevail.
15. I won’t fight against the bad, but see it as an unavoidable pole of the good.
16. Instead of reacting to negativity, and thus, disturbing the peace within, I’ll withdraw to my Self to remain unhurt.
17. I’ll pay attention to the well-being of my body, and give it foods and treatments it needs.
18. I’ll pay attention to my mental content and keep rooting out the weeds; weeds have the tendency to creep into even best-kept gardens.
19. I’ll be receptive to ideas that come from within, and the external knowledge that resonates with me.
20. I will take focused action towards my goals only when my mind is positive and peaceful. This will insure good results.
21. Everyday I’ll thank and acknowledge my Divine Self thanks to whom I exist and breathe. The more it’s acknowledged, the more it unfolds.
22. I’ll see frustration and impatience as a sign of distancing myself from my core and identifying with the time-bound ego.
23. I’ll keep my vibration high no matter what, as it’s the foundation of a joyful and stable life.
24. I’ll keep accepting and loving myself always, for this allows me to accept and love others.
25. I’ll see negative people to whom I react as mirrors of my own negative traits.
26. I’ll perceive every experience of my life as necessary to go through for more unfoldment and awakening to take place.
27. I won’t be upset at those who try to keep me from expanding, as I understand how their insecure natures work.
28. I won’t allow my ego to scare me from continuing to expand and achieve more success. This I will do by keeping the connection to my Authentic Self strong.
29. I’ll completely follow the rhythms of my body and at the moment it means being a night owl – working well into early morning hours.
30. I will only take advice from those who are experts in their fields!
31. I’ll outsource more, as this will allow me to completely focus on what I’m good at.
32. I will go out of my way to get raw and organic foods, despite the cost. Health is the foundation of a joyful life.
33. I will patiently wait for things to unfold, totally trusting the process.
34. I will boldly do what the Life within tells me to, despite the fears or beliefs of others.
35. I’ll measure my success not by the bank account balance, but by how much fulfilled and at peace with my Self I feel.
36. I’ll never sacrifice the sacred time in solitude for the greatest company, as that’s something that fills me and makes me joyful. It keeps me aware of who I am.
37. I’ll continue improving my public speaking skills so that the information I hold would clearly come through and be easily digested by listeners.
38. I’ll continue to see my external surroundings as a reflection of my vibration, and as a well-earned result of my thoughts and actions.
39. I’ll stop and wait whenever doubt overtakes me, as acting from such a divided mind always assures a wrong step.
40. I’ll continue to acquire spiritual items like gemstones, but I won’t use them in the place of powerful qualities within. Both should work in synergy.
41. Indigestible foods or thoughts should never be put into the body, which is a temple of Self.
42. I’ll keep reading books written by those who achieved greatness through their service, to be inspired and learn what I yet don’t know. We should remain students all our lives.
43. I’ll remain open to the world even though it sometimes is cold and cruel. After all, it’s only a reflection of my own qualities – a perfect feedback machine, nothing to be afraid of.
44. I’ll keep studying successful and unsuccessful people, as both can provide brilliant insights.
45. I’ll keep my mind as aware and alert as possible, by avoiding food substances that negatively influence it, and by guarding myself against limiting beliefs.
46. No matter how much work I have, I’ll always take time to be in nature to reconnect with the Mother Earth.
47. I’ll always be grateful for my continued inspiration, which fills my life with purpose and meaning.
48. I’ll be as open as possible in my posts, so that my readers could fully benefit from what I’ve gone through.
49. I’ll remain open to better ways of living and better ideas for all aspects of my life.
50. I’ll honor not only my productive cycles, but my rest cycles too, for both are crucial for well-being.
If you, too, want to make a promise to yourself and would like to share it with others, leave a comment below!